THE LIBERTY WAREHOUSE - BROOKLYN, NY
Emily and Derek's wedding at Liberty Warehouse in Brooklyn was an all time favorite. It was such a pleasure to capture the beauty of their day framed against the iconic New York City skyline.
The Liberty Warehouse hosted the celebration and provided top-notch catering for the event. Its industrial charm blended seamlessly with the cityscape, offering a setting that was both classic and contemporary.
Floral arrangements by Park & Bloom from Hoboken, NJ, added a touch of natural grace to the surroundings. Simple yet refined, the flowers complemented the venue's aesthetic without overshadowing the day's focus—Emily and Derek.
Emily's look, crafted by JC Hair Design and Beauty on Location from NJ, was effortlessly elegant. Her Amsale dress from NYC and Derek's attire from Biltmore Tuxedos in Ridgewood, NJ, reflected a timeless style that perfectly matched the day.
The music, courtesy of the Hank Lane's Arthur Stuart Band, set the tone for a night of lively celebration and the dance floor witnessed the joy of family and friends coming together to honor the couple.
Weddings like this are what I'm all about and I'm so grateful for this amazing career and to work with incredibly kind couples like Emily and Derek!
- Venue / Catering: Liberty Warehouse
- Florist: Park & Bloom (Hoboken, NJ)
- Hair: JC Hair Design (NJ)
- Makeup: Beauty on Location - Lori (Morristown, NJ)
- Dress: Amsale (NYC)
- Groom’s attire: Biltmore Tuxedos (Ridgewood, NJ)
- Band: Hank Lane, Arthur Stuart Band
- Cake: Clementine Bakery (Brooklyn, NY)
- Invitations/Stationary: Greenwich Letterpress (West Village, NYC)
- Photography: Bryan Weber Photography