Color, Style, and Sunshine at Crossed Keys Estate
Sometimes, the stars align. In the calm, crisp, and clear weather that followed Hurricane Ida, Sarah and Tyler got an absolutely perfect day for their wedding at the beautiful Crossed Keys Estate. The sun was shining, the temperature was a pleasant 78 degrees, and the only antagonist was the occasional mosquito! Sarah and her bridesmaids got ready in the rustic playhouse while Tyler and his groomsmen utilized the estate house on site. Sarah and Tyler’s first look came a bit early (you can see Sarah holding her dress in surprise as Tyler turned around!) but it’s clear Tyler just couldn’t wait to see Sarah - she looked so stunning in this Jenny Yoo dress! We then created some gorgeous portraits of Sarah and Tyler around the grounds and rocked it with their vibrant and joyous wedding party (those bridesmaid dresses!) After a sweet and sentimental ceremony, Sarah and Tyler had such an incredible reception at the Crossed Keys Estate’s new Farmhouse. The speeches were moving and emotional (watch for the tears!) and the dancing was next level! Josh Greyson of Hank Lane Music and his crew crushed it!
What I love about this wedding:
- The stunning, sunny and colorful portraits! We consistently utilized the sun, the venue, the florals and dresses to capture a vibrant and colorful day.
- The deep emotions and candid moments! All day long, Sarah, Tyler, and their friends and family showed the biggest smiles and warmest hugs!
- The jumping dance floor! Josh Greyson and his crew from Hank Lane Music had the guests moving non-stop!
Come take a look!
(for the best viewing results, a desktop or laptop is recommended).
FIRST LOOK & PORTRAITS
- Venue / Caterer: Crossed Keys Estate
- Photographer: Bryan Weber Photography
- Florist: Crossed Keys Estate
- Dress: Jenny Yoo Bridal
- Hair: Jessica Cardona
- Makeup: Amy Jones
- Band: Josh Greyson - Hank Lane Music