Elegance and Emotion at Bear Brook Valley
On Sunday, August 1st, Jacqueline and Richard made it official! As the day began, Jacqueline got ready at Bear Brook Valley's beautiful bridal suite with her family and bridesmaids while Richard got ready alongside his groomsmen at a nearby hotel. Anticipation built as the ceremony approached and Jacqueline put on her stunning gown from Pronovias and did a reveal with her bridesmaids and father. From the moment he saw her walk down the aisle, Richard couldn't hold back the tears - it was so sweet! Reunited at last, we finished the day with gorgeous portraits, emotional speeches, high energy dancing, and countless moments.
Why was this is a special one?
- Rain for almost your entire wedding day? No problem! We'll still get stunning images! Although 95% of this day was shot indoors, when the rain finally cleared, we got outside and made the most of it!
- No first look? No worries! We'll capture beautiful photos as you wait to see each other and still get all those important portraits with family and friends.
- Want authentic and real images and moments? Check out this joyous and emotional ceremony! Happy tears and so much joy!
There's also the gorgeous details, intimate portraits, authentic candids, and jumping dance floor! Come see them all!
(for the best viewing results, a desktop or laptop is recommended)
- Venue: Bear Brook Valley
- Photographer: Bryan Weber Photography
- Florist: Pink Dahlia Floral and Event Design
- Dress: Pronovias
- Hair: Michelle Elise Artistry - Kerry
- Makeup: Michelle Elise Artistry - Cassi
- DJ: Blanc Noir Event Group